- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch for drop cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel SAVE $
- 1 container (12 oz) Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 boxes (4-serving size each) Jell-O™ lemon instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 3 cups cold milk
Heat oven to 375°F. Make and bake drop cookies as directed on pouch. Cool completely, at least 30 minutes. Set aside 6 cookies for garnish.
In food processor, process half of the remaining cookies to coarse crumbs. Remove to medium bowl. Continue to process second half of remaining cookies to coarse crumbs; add to bowl. Stir in melted butter until well blended. In ungreased 13×9-inch pan, press cookie crumb mixture firmly in bottom.